Principles and practice of relapse prevention / edited by Peter H. Wilson.
Wilson, Peter H.
- ISBN 0898628911
- Publicerad: New York : Guilford Press, ©1992
- Engelska xi, 383 pages
- Relaterad länk:
- Relapse prevention : conceptual and methodological issues / Peter H. Wilson -- Alcohol problems / Julian M. Somers and G. Alan Marlatt -- Smoking / Robin J. Mermelstein, Tracy Karnatz, and Simona Reichmann -- Obesity / William Fremouw and Diana Damer -- Anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa / Lisa Orimoto and Kelly Bemis Vitousek -- Depression / Peter H. Wilson -- Schizophrenia / David J. Kavanagh -- Panic disorder and panic disorder with agoraphobia / Timothy A. Brown and David H. Barlow.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders / Paul M.G. Emmelkamp, Jan Kloek, and Eric Blaauw -- Sexual deviance / W.L. Marshall, S.M. Hudson, and T. Ward -- Chronic pain / Michael K. Nicholas -- Marital Distress / Paul Truax and Neil Jacobson -- Social competence : interventions with children and parents / Sandra T. Azar, Elizabeth S. Ferguson, and Craig T. Twentyman -- Stuttering / Gavin Andrews -- Directions for future research in relapse prevention / Peter H. Wilson.
- "There is now a sizable body of literature concerned with the prediction, prevention, and processes of relapse across a wide range of clinical problems. Drawing together this information for the first time, this book takes the clinician and researcher through several of these common adult disorders and illustrates the ways in which relapse may be prevented with each one. An ideal resource, the book comprehensively reviews the literature, details specific clinical techniques, and reports on the experimental evaluations of these strategies." "Chapter authors, representing an international array of noted experts, discuss relapse prevention strategies for alcohol problems, smoking, obesity, and anorexia nervosa and bulimia. Separate chapters also cover such clinical problems as depression, panic disorder and agoraphobia, obsessive compulsive disorders, sexual deviance, and schizophrenia. Finally, the book describes relapse prevention techniques as applied to such complaints as chronic pain, marital problems, social competence, and stuttering." "Each chapter focuses on a specific problem, examining its nature, applicable treatment approaches, and the available research evidence on the rate of relapse. Clinical techniques are described, the outcome literature reviewed, and clinical and research recommendations presented. Whenever possible, tables are used to summarize the results of principal studies." "Providing a hands-on guide to the best available techniques for avoiding relapse and maintaining therapeutic effects for a wide array of clinical problems, this volume is an excellent resource for researchers and practitioners alike. Designed for easy reference, it also serves as a text for graduate students in clinical psychology and psychiatry."--Jacket.
- Beteendeterapi (sao)
- Kognitiv beteendeterapi (sao)
- Psychotherapy. (LCSH)
- Mental illness -- Relapse -- Prevention. (LCSH)
- Compulsive behavior -- Relapse -- Prevention. (LCSH)
- Recurrence. (MeSH)
- Behavior Therapy -- methods. (MeSH)
- Behavior, Addictive -- rehabilitation. (MeSH)
- Mental Disorders -- rehabilitation. (MeSH)
- Psychothérapie. (Vedettes-matière)
- Maladies mentales -- Récidives -- Prévention. (Vedettes-matière)
- Comportement compulsif -- Récidives -- Prévention. (Vedettes-matière)
- Psychotherapy. (fast)
- Prävention (gnd)
- Psychohygiene (gnd)
- Psychotherapie (gnd)
- Rezidiv (gnd)
- Rückfall (gnd)
- Compulsive behavior -- Relapse -- Prevention. (fast)
- Cognitive therapy (LCSH)
- Behavior therapy (LCSH)
- RC489.R44 (LCC)
- WM 425 (NLM)
- 616.89/03 (DDC)
- 44.91 (bcl)
- YH 2200 (rvk)
- Vla (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
SAPU:s bibliotek (Sapu)Ange som favorit
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: Psykologisk metod Principles