Memory rescue : supercharge your brain, reverse memory loss, and remember what matters most / Daniel G. Amen, MD.
Amen, Daniel G. (författare)
- ISBN 9781496425607
- Publicerad: Carol Stream, Illinois : Tyndale Momentum, 
- Copyright: ©2017
- Engelska xxi, 416 pages
- The problem ... the promise ... the program -- Preface -- MEMORY IS LIFE. A breakthrough approach to memory issues, aging, and Alzheimer's -- How the brain works: learn about the most important part of you -- What trouble looks like: how brain imaging changes everything -- BRIGHT MINDS: THE ULTIMATE MEMORY FORMULA. The BRIGHT MINDS approach to rescuing your memory: the best way to help prevent or treat memory decline and Alzheimer's is to know and address all your risk factors -- B is for Blood flow: unlocking the key to life -- R is for Retirement and aging: when your stop learning, you start dying -- I is for Inflammation: manage the internal fire that destroys your organs -- G is for Genetics: genes only load the gun; your behavior pulls the trigger -- H is for Head trauma: the silent epidemic -- T is for Toxins: is your memory being poisoned? -- M is for Mental health: your mind is essential to your brain -- I is for Immunity/Infection issues: strengthen your internal defenders -- N is for Neurohormone deficiencies: boost the symphony of a youthful mind -- D is for Diabesity: kill the sugar before it kills you -- S is for Sleep issues: cleanse your brain and eliminate its trash nightly -- DAILY FOOD, HABITS, AND MORE TO BOOST YOUR MEMORY. The memory rescue diet: food for BRIGHT MINDS -- Sharpen your memory: brain workouts for a richer life -- Memory medications: when and what to consider -- Brain-enhancement therapies: innovative ways to strengthen your memory -- Memory rescue made easy: 20 short stories of the Seahorse twins, Scarlett and Sam -- How to start your personal memory rescue plan.
- "Brain imaging research demonstrates that memory loss actually starts in the brain decades before you have any symptoms. Learn the actions you can take to help not just prevent memory loss later in life ... but to begin restoring the memory you may have already lost."
- Psykisk hälsa (sao)
- Hjärnsjukdomar (sao)
- Minnet (sao)
- Mental health -- Popular works. (LCSH)
- Brain -- Diseases -- Nutritional aspects -- Popular works. (LCSH)
- Mental health (LCSH)
- Memory (LCSH)
- Populärvetenskapliga verk (saogf)
- Popular works. (lcgft)
Indexterm och SAB-rubrik
- Doe Kognitiv psykologi
- 616.8/3 (DDC)
- Doe (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit