Walk through walls : a memoir / Marina Abramović, with James Kaplan.
Abramovic, Marina (författare)
Kaplan, James, 1951- (author.)
- ISBN 9781101905043
- First edition.
- Publicerad: New York : Crown Archetype, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group, 
- Engelska viii, 370 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates
- The child of Communist war-hero parents under Tito's regime in postwar Yugoslavia, Marina Abramović was raised with a relentless work ethic. Even as she was beginning to build an international artistic career, she lived at home under her mother's abusive control, strictly obeying a 10 p.m. curfew. But nothing could quell her insatiable curiosity, her desire to connect with people, or her distinctly Balkan sense of humor -- all of which informs her art and her life. Marina's story, by turns moving, epic, and dryly funny, is a vivid and powerful rendering of the unparalleled life of an extraordinary artist--
- Performance artists -- Biography. (LCSH)
- Självbiografier (saogf)
- Biography. (fast)
- Abramovic, Marina, 1946-
- 709./497092 (DDC)
- Ibz Abramovic, Marina (kssv/8)
- Ib-nb (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 3 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favorit