Future challenges for business schools [Elektronisk resurs].
Thomas, Howard. (författare)
- ISBN 978-1-78052-105-3
- Bradford : Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2011.
- Engelska 1 online resource (101 p.)
Serie: Journal of Management Development: Volume 30, Issue 5
- Cover; CONTENTS; Editorial boards; Business school futures: evaluation and perspectives; Rethinking the MBA: business education at a crossroads; Demographic challenges affecting business schools; The MBA in 2020: will there still be one?; The non-profit turn and its challenges for business schools; Business schools and the innovation conundrum; Achieving integration of the business school curriculum using the dynamic capabilities framework; Future business schools; Perspectives on leadership in business schools;.
- This e-book consists of a set of papers presented at recent AACSB/EFMD meetings to provide further fuel for the important debat on the future of business schools. Together these papers provide a set of insights about important themes and perspectives on business schools as we reflect about their future evolution. The insights presented in this e-book should provide the fuel for continued critical debate and dialogue as we confront the current turning points in management education and also develop future strategies for the continued success and evolution of the business school in the modern un
- Business education.
- Business schools -- Management.
- Business schools.
- Electronic books. (LCSH)
- HF1140 F87 2011 (LCC)
- 650/.071/1 (DDC)
- Epabqb (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.