Interventionist Research - The Puberty Years [Elektronisk resurs].
Roberts, Hanno. (författare)
- ISBN 978-0-85724-108-5
- Bradford : Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2010.
- Engelska 1 online resource (137 p.)
Serie: Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management - Volume 7, Issue 1
- Cover; CONTENTS; EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD; Interventionist research - the puberty years: an introduction to the special issue; A critical review of interventionist research; A critical reflective discourse of an interventionist research project; Open book accounting in practice - exploring the faces of openness; A method for action research interventions to improve joint problem solving in operational teams in the Swedish construction industry; Interventionism - an approach for the future?; Note from the publisher;.
- This e-book provides examples of a varied set of interventionist research situations, including the selection of typical intervention methods and how knowledge contributions were extracted. The intention with this e-book is to concentrate our interest on a member of the action research family - intervention research - that can increase the relevance of management accounting research. More specifically, the e-book intends to open up this approach by providing further detail on how interventionist research is done and what its implications and consequences are. The idea is to equip future resear
- Accounting -- Research -- Methodology -- Periodicals.
- Management -- Research -- Methodology -- Periodicals.
- Managerial accounting -- Periodicals.
- Electronic books. (LCSH)
- HF5601 (LCC)
- 657.05 (DDC)
- Qbc (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.