Water quality : current trends and expected climate change impacts / edited by Norman E. Peters ... [et al.].
- International Association of Hydrological Sciences.
Alternativt namn: Association internationale des sciences hydrologiques
Alternativt namn: IAHS
Peters, Norman E. (författare)
International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics. General Assembly (25th : 2011 : Melbourne, Vic.)
- ISBN 978-1-907161-23-0
- Wallingford, Oxfordshire, UK : International Association of Hydrological Sciences, 2011.
- Engelska ix, 186 p.
Serie: IAHS publication, 0144-7815 ; 348
- Preface / by Norman (Jake) Peters ... [et al.] -- Rainwater quality from 1983 to 2005 and during pre-monsoon and post-monsoon periods in Visakhapatnam, India : a measure of industrial development / Y. Somu Naidu, P. Rajendra Prasad & C. Kavitha -- Spatial analysis of Yamuna River water quality in pre- and post-monsoon periods / R.B. Singh & Vaneeta Chandna -- Variation of nonpoint-source nutrient concentration in interflow affected by winter processes in Shenyang, China / Chengwei Han ... [et al.] -- Assessment of water quality variation in Amite River watershed under changing climate and land use / Zhiqiang Deng & Abhijit A. Patil -- A comparison of deflation basin (wetland) soils from wet and dry climatic zones in Tasmania / Melissa Neave, Scott Rayburg & Ellen Curtis -- Climate and contaminant transport : the role of within-storm variability on contaminant transport by surface runoff / S. Payraudeau, G.S. McGrath & C. Hinz -- Effects of extreme rainstorms on the export of diffuse pollution from an agricultural watershed in eastern China / Xing Chen ... [et al.] -- Reconstruction of 100-years variation in phosphorus load using the sediment profile of an artificial lake in western Japan / Guangzhe Jin ... [et al.] -- The effects of hydrological drought on water quality / Kazem Nosrati -- Climate variability and its impacts on the spatial and temporal variation of groundwater quality in an island / M.D. Nowbuth & S. Ungnoo -- Influence of anthropogenic activities and seasonal variation on groundwater quality of Kathmandu Valley using multivariate statistical analysis / Dhundi Raj Pathak, Akira Hiratsuka & Yosuke Yamashiki -- Effects of agricultural activities on nitrate contamination of groundwater in a Yellow River irrigated region / Yanjun Shen ... [et al.] -- Increasing organic C and N fluxes from a northern boreal river basin to the sea / Ahti Lepistö & Pirkko Kortelainen -- Potential impact of climate change on water quality in the Huai River: an analysis of trends from 1959 to 2008 / Fadong Li ... [et al.] -- Determining the nitrate contribution of the Red River to the Atchafalaya River in the northern Gulf of Mexico under changing climate / Y. Jun Xu & April BryantMason -- Drinking water quality under changing climate conditions / Branka Bracic Zeleznik, Barbara Cencur Curk & Petra Souvent -- Azores volcanic lakes : factors affecting water quality / P. Antunes & F.C. Rodrigues -- The water quality and quantity effects of biofuel operations in pine plantations of the southeastern USA / J. Nettles ... [et al.] -- Impacts of climate variability and change on water temperature in an urbanizing Oregon basin, USA / Heejun Chang & Ken Lawler -- Surface-water temperature variations and river corridor properties / Julia A. Toone, Robert L. Wilby & Stephen Rice -- Long-term forecasting of flow and water temperature for cooling systems : case study of the Rhone River, France / Marie Bourqui, Frederic Hendrickx & Nicolas Le Moine -- Modelling climate change effects on nutrient discharges from the Baltic Sea catchment : processes and results / Chantal Donnelly, Johan Strömqvist & Berit Arheimer -- Impacts of climate change on regulating nitrogen retention in the River Weisse Elster in Germany / M. Rode ... [et al.] -- Modelling of the climate change effects on nitrogen loads in the Jizera catchment, Czech Republic / Marta Martínková ... [et al.] -- Assessment of water quality under changing climate conditions in the Haihe River Basin, China / Niu Cunwen ... [et al.] -- Effect of climate change on nutrient discharge in a coastal area, western Japan / Yuta Shimizu, Shin-Ichi Onodera & Mitsuyo Saito -- Predicting water quality responses to a changing climate : building an integrated modelling framework / F. Dyer ... [et al.].
- Water quality -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Water quality management -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Climatic changes -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Climate change.
- Water quality
- TD370 (LCC)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit