Human rights education : reflections on theory and practice / edited by Fionnuala Waldron and Brian Ruane.
Waldron, Fionnuala (redaktör/utgivare)
Ruane, Brian (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 978-1-905785-88-9
- Dublin : The Liffey Press, c2010.
- Engelska xii, 219 p.
- "This important new publication focues on human rights education in theory and practice. It has three main themes that are inter-related and developed over a range of national and international contexts. The first theme addresses the role of human rights teaching in citizenship education and in education for sustainable development. The second theme focuses on the rights of children in education and the concept of 'voice'. The third theme locates human rights education in curriculum design and school practice. This book, which brings together a range of papers originally presented at a confrence hosted by the Centre for Human Rights and Citizenship Education in St. Patrick's College in Dublin, makes an important contribution to current thinking and best practice in human rights education"--Publisher's description, p.  of cover.
- Mänskliga rättigheter -- studier och undervisning (sao)
- Human rights -- Study and teaching. (LCSH)
- JC571 (LCC)
- 323.071 (DDC)
- Oc.01 (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit