Wong's essentials of pediatric nursing / Marilyn J. Hockenberry [and] David Wilson.
Hockenberry, Marilyn J. (författare)
Wilson, David, 1950 Aug. 25- (författare)
Verk som ingår i eller hör samman med denna titel
- Wong's essentials of pediatric nursing.
- ISBN 978-0-323-05353-2 (hardcover alk paper)
- 8th ed. / Marilyn J. Hockenberry, David Wilson.
- St. Louis, MO : Mosby/Elsevier, c2009.
- Engelska xxxiii, 1245 p. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Relaterad länk:
http://catdir.loc.go... (Table of contents only)
- Unit one: Children, their families, and the nurse -- Perspectives of pediatric nursing / Marilyn J. Hockenberry -- Community-based nursing care of the child and family / Christine A. Brosnan and Sandra L. Upchurch -- Family influences on child health promotion / Patrick Barrera -- Social, cultural, and religious influences on child health promotion / Mary C. Hooke -- Developmental influences on child health promotion / Joy Hesselgrave.
- Unit two: Assessment of the child and family -- Communication and physical assessment of the child / Marilyn J. Hockenberry -- Pain assessment and management in children / Eufemia Jacob.
- Unit three: The newborn -- Health promotion of the newborn and family / Barbara J. Wheeler -- Health problems of newborns / Debbie Fraser Askin.
- Unit four: Infancy -- Health promotion of the infant and family / David Wilson -- Health problems of infants / David Wilson.
- Unit five: Early childhood -- Health promotion of the toddler and family / David Wilson -- Health promotion of the preschooler and family / Rebecca A. Monroe -- Health problems of toddlers and preschoolers / David Wilson, Lisa Creamer, and Faye Blair.
- Unit six: Middle childhood and adolescence -- Health promotion of the school-age child and family / Cheryl C. Rodgers -- Health promotion of the adolescent and family / Linda M. Kollar -- Health problems of school-age children and adolescents / Linda M. Kollar and David Wilson.
- Unit seven: The child and family with special needs -- Chronic illness, disability, or end-of-life care for the child and family / Angela M. Ethier -- Impact of cognitive or sensory impairment on the child and family / Rosalind Bryant -- Family-centered home care / Marilyn J. Hockenberry.
- Unit eight: Impact of hospitalization on the child and family -- Family-centered care of the child during illness and hospitalization / Jennifer Sanders -- Pediatric variations of nursing interventions / Terri L. Brown.
- Unit nine: The child with problems related to the transfer of oxygen and nutrients -- The child with respiratory dysfunction / David Wilson -- The child with gastrointestinal dysfunction / Marsha L. Ellett.
- Unit ten: The child with problems related to the production and circulation of blood -- The child with cardiovascular dysfunction / Patricia O'Brien and Annette L. Baker -- The child with hematologic or immunologic dysfunction / Rosalind Bryant.
- Unit eleven: The child with a disturbance of regulatory mechanisms -- The child with genitourinary dysfunction / Barbara A. Montagnino and Patricia A. Ring -- The child with cerebral dysfunction / Marilyn J. Hockenberry -- The child with endocrine dysfunction / Marilyn J. Hockenberry -- The child with integumentary dysfunction / Shannon Stone McCord, Rose U. Baker, and Mary A. Mondozzi.
- Unit twelve: The child with a problem that interferes with physical mobility -- The child with musculoskeletal or articular dysfunction / David Wilson, Martha R. Curry, and Marilyn J. Hockenberry -- The child with neuromuscular or muscular dysfunction / David Wilson.
- Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing is the #1 pediatric nursing textbook on the market, owing its success to its scrupulous accuracy, current research, and highly readable writing style. The first part of the book on child development and health promotion lays the foundation for understanding later chapters on specific health problems organized by age groups and body systems. The nursing process is used to format major diseases, disorders, and conditions. - Publisher.
- Pediatric nursing. (LCSH)
- Pediatric Nursing. (MeSH)
- RJ245 (LCC)
- 2008 M-057 (NLM)
- WY 159 (NLM)
- 618.9200231 (DDC)
- Vh (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit