Food security and soil quality / edited by Rattan Lal and B.A. Stewart.
Lal, R. (redaktör/utgivare)
Stewart, B. A. (Bobby Alton), 1932- (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 978-1-4398-0057-7 (acid-free paper)
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2010.
- Engelska xiii, 416 p.,  p. of plates
Serie: Advances in soil sciences
- Introduction : food security and soil quality / R. Lal and B.A. Stewart -- Managing soils to address global issues of the twenty-first century / R. Lal -- Farming systems and food security in Sub-Saharan Africa / W.A. Payne -- Assessment of land degradation, its possible causes and threat to food security in Sub-Saharan Africa / P.L.G. Vlek, Q.B. Le, and L. Tamene -- Crop productivity, fertilizer use, and soil quality in China / M. Fan ... [et al.] -- The role of fertilizers in food production / A. Roy -- Conservation agriculture, improving soil quality for sustainable production systems? / N. Verhulst ... [et al.] -- Soil quality management in Brazil / C.E. Cerri ... [et al.] -- Organic matter knowledge and management in soils of the tropics related to ecosystem services / C. Feller ... [et al.] -- Temporal changes in productivity of agricultural systems in Punjab, India and Ohio, USA / A. Dubey and R. Lal -- Soil quality and ethics : the human dimension / R. Lal -- Comprehensive management of nutrients in dryland soils of China for sustainable agriculture / S.-X. Li and Z.-H. Wang.
- Food security. (LCSH)
- Soils -- Quality. (LCSH)
- food security (agrovoc)
- soil resources (agrovoc)
- soil fertility (agrovoc)
- sustainability (agrovoc)
- HD9000.5 (LCC)
- HD9000.5 (NAL)
- 338.1/9 (DDC)
- Qda (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit