Advances in equine nutrition IV / edited by Joe D. Pagan.
Pagan, Joe D. (redaktör/utgivare)
Kentucky Equine Research (medarbetare)
- ISBN 978-1-904761-87-7
- Nottingham : Nottingham University Press, 2009.
- Engelska vii, 423 p.
- General nutrition -- Nutrition and management of the performance horse -- Nutrition and management of the broodmare -- Nutrition and management of the growing horse -- Pathological conditions.
- "Advances in Equine Nutrition, Volume IV is a collection of original research and review papers presented during Kentucky Equine Research nutrition conferences held in Lexington, Kentucky. Conferences feature international authorities on nutrition, exercise physiology, and veterinary topics pertaining to the horse. These authorities have not only refined nutritional requirements of horses, but they have also discovered ways to most effectively deliver nutrients necessary to fuel horses in all athletic endeavors, to achieve sound growth in young horses, and to ensure nutrient requirements are being fulfilled in reproductively active horses. Interspersed among scientific topics, practical feeding and management considerations are offered."--BOOK JACKET.
- Horses -- Nutrition -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Horses -- Feeding and feeds -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- horses (agrovoc)
- animal nutrition (agrovoc)
- feeds (agrovoc)
- performing animals (agrovoc)
- growth (agrovoc)
- pathology (agrovoc)
- SF285.5 (LCC)
- SF285.5 (NAL)
- 636.1 (DDC)
- Qdfd (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit