Prime time : [love, health, sex, fitness, friendship, spirit : making the most of all of your life] / Jane Fonda
Fonda, Jane, 1937- (författare)
- ISBN 978-1-4000-6697-1 (hc acid-free paper)
- 1st ed.
- New York : Random House, c2011
- Engelska xxi, 416 p.
- Preface: the arch and the staircase -- Setting the stage for the rest of your life. Act three: becoming whole -- A life review: looking back to see the road ahead -- Act one: a time for gathering -- Act two: a time of building and of in-betweenness -- Eleven ingredients for successful aging -- Body, brain and attitude. The workout -- Now more than ever you are what you eat -- You and your brain: use it or lose it -- Positivity: the good news is you're getting older -- Actually doing a life review -- Friendship love and sex. The importance of friendship -- Love in the third act -- The changing landscape of sex when you're over the hill -- The lowdown on getting it up in the third act -- Meeting new people when you're looking for love -- Pilgrims of the future. Generativity: leaving footprints -- Ripening the time: a challenge for women -- Don't put off preparing for the inevitable: one of these days is right now -- Let's hear it for revolution -- Facing mortality -- The spiral of becoming. The work in -- Full tilt to the end.
- The Oscar-winning actress, fitness expert, and political activist outlines a roadmap for seniors who are experiencing unprecedented rates of longevity, sharing practical advice on everything from fitness and sexuality to coming to terms with past mistakes and embracing a spiritual life.
- Aging -- Prevention (LCSH)
- Aging -- Psychological aspects (LCSH)
- Rejuvenation (LCSH)
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States -- Biography (LCSH)
- Ålderdomes psykologi (sao)
- Fonda, Jane, 1937- -- Health
- RA776.75 (LCC)
- 612.3 (DDC)
- Dofg (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit