Salivary gland disorders and diseases : diagnosis and management / Patrick J. Bradley, Orlando Guntinas-Lichius ; with contributions by A. van Nieuw Amerongen ... [et al.]
Bradley, Patrick J., 1949- (författare)
Guntinas-Lichius, Orlando (författare)
- ISBN 978-3-13-146491-0 (hardback alk paper)
- Stuttgart ; Thieme, cop. 2011
- Engelska xvii, 486 p.
- "Salivary Glands Disorders and Diseases" is a contemporary, authoritative textbook written by well-known specialists with an international repute in the management of salivary gland pathology. It is comprehensive yet concise and clear, and covers the essentials and all expert aspects of salivary gland disorders and diseases, which makes it a book both for beginners and for advanced, experienced surgeons and physician in the field. Main features: - Detailed coverage of recent developments (e.g., technical innovations, advances in understanding of pathophysiology) and modern perspective on the management of salivary gland disorders and diseases - Internationally well-known surgeons and physicians share up-to-date knowledge on salivary gland anatomy, physiology, and dysfunction in patients - Comprehensive reviews of the broad spectrum of infectious, inflammatory, acute, chronic, benign and malignant diseases of salivary glands - Diagnostic tools and their practical use in clinical routine are presented systematically with focus on hints and pitfalls - Surgical techniques, especially minimal-invasive approaches, are presented and described step-by-step - Outstanding illustration of topics with over 370 photos and drawings For head and neck surgeons, otorhinolaryngologists, maxillofacial surgeons, oral surgeons, and anyone else involved, "Salivary Glands Disorders and Diseases" will be an important support in daily clinical management of salivary gland disorders and diseases"--Provided by publisher.
- Salivary glands -- Diseases -- Diagnosis. (LCSH)
- Salivary glands -- Diseases -- Treatment. (LCSH)
- Salivary Gland Diseases -- diagnosis. (MeSH)
- Salivary Gland Diseases -- therapy. (MeSH)
- RC815.5 (LCC)
- WI 230 (NLM)
- 616.316 (DDC)
- Vej (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Göteborgs universitetsbibliotek Biomedicinska biblioteket (Gm)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalogFind@GU
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: Gastroenterology 11.2