Leadership and the force of love : six keys to motivating with love / John R. Hoyle.
Hoyle, John R. (författare)
- ISBN 0-7619-7870-4 (alk paper)
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin Press, c2002.
- Engelska xiv, 120 p.
- Relaterad länk:
http://catdir.loc.go... (Publisher description)
http://catdir.loc.go... (Table of contents only)
http://catdir.loc.go... (Contributor biographical information)
- Preface -- Acknowledgments -- About the author -- Chapter 1. If you can't love, you can't lead -- Chapter 2. Visioning with love -- Chapter 3. Communicating with love -- Chapter 4. Teamworking with love -- Chapter 5. Empowering with love -- Chapter 6. Mentoring with love -- Chapter 7. The sixth key : evaluating with love -- References -- Index.
- Using real-world examples and an engaging approach to effective leadership, the author illustrates the key to success in any industry, whether the setting is the classroom or the boardroom. This book is a profound yet straightforward exploration of how leaders can inspire others to greatness through these six key actions: Visioning; Communicating; Teamworking; Empowering; Mentoring; Evaluating. Though educators are frequently faced with the challenges of politics, hostility, selfishness, and violence, he demonstrates that overcoming these obstacles requires teamwork, motivation, empowerment, and communication. While many have written about moral leadership, the notion of leading with love has been largely ignored. The author discusses the implications for love in leadership and affirms once and for all that if you can't love you can't lead.
- Success. (LCSH)
- Leadership. (LCSH)
- Love. (LCSH)
- Succès. (Vedettes-matière)
- Leadership. (Vedettes-matière)
- Amour. (Vedettes-matière)
- BJ1611 (LCC)
- 158/.4 (DDC)
- Dokaa (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit