Proceedings, sixth international symposium : moisture and creep effects on paper, board and containers / editors, John M. Considine, Sally A. Ralph.
International Symposium on Moisture and Creep Effects on Paper, Board and Containers (6th : 2009 : Madison, USA)
Considine, John M. (redaktör/utgivare)
Ralph, Sally A. (redaktör/utgivare)
Forest Products Laboratory (U.S.)
- Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry.
Alternativt namn: TAPPI
International Paper Physics Committee.
- Madison, Wis. : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, 
- Engelska 166 p.
Serie: General technical report FPL, 0196-321X ; 196
Läs hela texten
- Some thoughts on fundamental aspects of mechanosorption -- Failure of corrugated board panels at different loading rates and during creep -- Crush damage of corrugated board and its effects on cyclic humidity creep performance of boxes -- Effects of medium strength properties and component rotation on corrugated endurance -- Steady-state moisture diffusion through corrugated fiberboard -- The effect of hysteresis on moisture sorption of paperboard -- Analysis of the hygroexpansion of paperboard and small flute corrugated board by digital correlation of images obtained by X-ray microtomography -- Formation and edgewise compressive creep properties -- Effect of moisture on defect interaction in paper and paperboard -- Experimental characterisation of paper for corrugated board -- End-user focused creep -- Effects of strain rate on the stress relaxation of wet paper -- Repulpable water vapor barrier coatings made easy -- Strength properties of low moisture content yellow-poplar and southern pine -- Hygroexpansion of plant-based fiber mats for "green" composites -- Modelled and measured bending stiffness of polyethylene coated multi-layer paperboard at two moisture contents -- Corrugated board box design using full detailed FEM modelling -- Mechanical model on creep properties of double-wall corrugated paperboard -- Compression fatigue creep of paperboard -- Use of ultrasonic velocity measurement to investigate moisture-induced stress relaxation in paper -- Wood fibres do indeed show mechano-sorptive creep -- Hygroexpansivity of thermally aged papers.
- The USDA Forest Products Laboratory sponsored the 6th International Symposium: Moisture and Creep Effects on Paper, Board and Containers at the Monona Terrace Convention Center, Madison, WI, USA on 14-15 July 2009. Attendees heard 20 technical presentations; presenters were from seven different countries and three continents. Session topics included Corrugated Performance, Moisture Flow, Component Behavior, Industry Efforts, Other Materials, Moisture and Creep Response.
- Paper products -- Creep -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Paper products -- Moisture -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Paper products -- Mechanical properties -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- aTS1121 (NAL)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit