The art of unit testing : with examples in .NET / Roy Osherove.
Osherove, Roy. (författare)
- ISBN 978-1-933988-27-6 (pbk)
- Greenwich, Conn.. : Manning, 2009.
- Engelska xxiii, 296 p.
- Getting started. The basics of unit testing -- A first unit test -- Core techniques. Using stubs to break dependencies -- Interaction testing using mock objects -- Isolation (mock object) frameworks -- The test code. Test hierarchies and organization -- The pillars of good tests -- Design and process. Integrating unit testing into the organization -- Working with legacy code.
- The Art of Unit Testing builds on top of what's already been written about this important topic. It guides you step by step from simple tests to tests that are maintainable, readable, and trustworthy. It covers advanced subjects like mocks, stubs, and frameworks such as Typemock Isolator and Rhino Mocks. And you'll learn about advanced test patterns and organization, working with legacy code and even untestable code. The book discusses tools you need when testing databases and other technologies. It's written for .NET developers but others will also benefit from this book. --from publisher description
- Computer software -- Testing. (LCSH)
- Computer software -- Development. (LCSH)
- Microsoft .NET. (LCSH)
- QA76.76.T48 (LCC)
- 005.14 (DDC)
- Pubb (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit