Confronting corruption, building accountability : lessons from the world of international development advising / Lloyd J. Dumas, Janine R. Wedel, and Greg Callman.
Dumas, Lloyd J. (författare)
Wedel, Janine R., 1957- (författare)
Callman, Greg. (författare)
- ISBN 978-0-230-10020-6
- 1. ed.
- New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2010.
- Engelska xiv, 203 p.
- "The crisis that nearly brought the world's financial house down in 2008 demonstrated clearly and powerfully that the global economy cannot work well where there is widespread deception based in deep-seated corruption and lack of accountability. Corruption and lack of accountability are also key reasons why international development assistance so often fails to deliver on its promise. With a unique focus on corruption among those giving rather than receiving development advice, this book analyzes the problem, considers how major donor organizations approach it, and offers a series of helpful strategies for working toward solutions--in aid delivery and beyond"--
- Economic assistance -- Moral and ethical aspects. (LCSH)
- Corruption. (LCSH)
- Responsibility. (LCSH)
- Financial assistance -- ethical aspects (shbe)
- Aid (shbe)
- Corruption (shbe)
- Responsibility (shbe)
- HC60 (LCC)
- 333.91 (DDC)
- Udxf (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit