Career counselling : constructivist approaches / edited by Mary McMahon and Wendy Patton.
McMahon, Mary, 1955-
Patton, Wendy, 1957-
- ISBN 0-415-38562-8 (hbk)
- London ; Routledge, 2006.
- Engelska xiii, 210 p.
- Relaterad länk:
http://catdir.loc.go... (Table of contents)
- pt. I. Constructivism : an overview -- Constructivism : what does it mean for career counselling? / Wendy Patton and Mary McMahon -- Working with storytellers : a metaphor for career counselling / Mary McMahon -- Usefulness and truthfulness : outlining the limitations and upholding the benefits of constructivist approaches for career counselling / Hazel L Reid -- pt. II. Constructivism, culture and career counselling -- Career counselling theory, culture and constructivism / Mark B. Watson -- Infusing culture in constructivist approaches to career counselling / Nancy Arthur -- The use of narratives in cross-cultural career counselling / Kobus Maree and Maisha Molepo -- pt. III. Constructivist approaches to career counselling -- Active engagement and the influence of constructivism / Norman Amundson -- The systems theory framework : a conceptual and practical map for career counselling / Mary McMahon and Wendy Patton -- Career narratives / Elizabeth M. Grant and Joseph A. Johnston -- Using a solution-building approach in career counselling / Judi Miller -- Sociodynamic career counselling : constructivist practice of wisdom / Timo Spangar -- Creativity and career counselling : a story still to be narrated / Mary McMahon -- pt. IV. Constructivist career assessment -- Qualitative career assessment / Mary McMahon and Wendy Patton -- Card sorts : constructivist assessment tools / Polly Parker -- Constructivist tools on the Internet : challenge and potentials / Heidi Viljamaa, Wendy Patton and Mary McMahon.
- Vocational guidance. (LCSH)
- Constructivism (Psychology) (LCSH)
- HF5381 (LCC)
- 331.702 (DDC)
- Ex (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit