Counterfeit drugs and national security [electronic resource] / Brian D. Finlay.
Finlay, Brian D. (författare)
- Henry L. Stimson Center (utgivare)
Alternativt namn: Stimson Center
- Washington, DC : Stimson Center, 2011.
- Engelska 13 p.
Läs hela texten (Fritt tillgänglig via Stimson Center)
- The deadly implications of counterfeit drugs are well understood to be a central challenge to the integrity of public health systems around the globe, as well as a direct threat to our individual health and welfare. What is less understood is that the profits from this sinister crime are increasingly being co-opted by an array of organized criminal groups and terrorist entities as a means by which to fund their nefarious operations around the world. As such, counterfeit pharmaceuticals pose a direct threat to national and international security.
- drugs -- terrorism (sipri)
- drugs -- criminality (sipri)
- Product counterfeiting. (LCSH)
- Pharmaceutical industry -- Corrupt practices. (LCSH)
- Security, International. (LCSH)
- Organized crime -- Finance. (LCSH)
- Terrorism -- Finance. (LCSH)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
SIPRI Library and Documentation Department, Biblioteket (Sipr)Ange som favorit
Bibliotekets lokala katalog
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: Fri e-publikation