Project-based second and foreign language education : past, present, and future / edited by Gulbahar H. Beckett and Paul Chamness Miller.
Beckett, Gulbahar H., 1959- (redaktör/utgivare)
Miller, Paul Chamness (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 978-1-59311-506-7
- Greenwich, Conn. : Information Age Pub., c2006.
- Engelska xvi, 286 p.
Serie: Research in second language learning
- Relaterad länk:
http://catdir.loc.go... (Table of contents only)
- Project-based second and foreign language education : theory, research, and practice / Gulbahar H. Beckett -- Establishing a theoretical foundation for project-based learning in second and foreign language contexts / Fredricka Stoller -- Photovoice and Freirean critical pedagogy : providing a liberatory theoretical framework to project-based learning in second language education / Mary Brydon-Miller -- Beyond second language acquisition : secondary school ESL teacher goals and actions for project-based instruction / Gulbahar H. Beckett -- Second language socialization through an oral project presentation : Japanese university students' experience / Masaki Kobayashi -- Instructor experiences with project work in the adult ESL classroom : a case study / Doreen Doherty and Janet Eyring -- Project work as a conduit for change in the newcomers classroom / Rod Case -- Project-based English as a foreign language education in China : perspectives and issues / Yan Guo -- "Learners' lives as curriculum" : an integrative project-based model for language learning / Gail Weinstein -- Global issue projects in the English language classroom / Kip A. Cates and George Jacobs -- Knowing the other through multicultural projects in school EFL programs / Valerie Jakar -- L'immeuble : French language and culture teaching and learning through projects in a global simulation / Beatrice Dupuy -- French gastronomy through project work in college classes / Becky Brown -- Integrating second language standards into project-based instruction / Paul Chamness Miller -- Assessing projects as second language and content learning / Tammy Slater, Gulbahar H. Beckett, and Carolyn Aufderhaar -- Linking interpretive research and functional linguistics : from learning projects to teaching projects / Bernard Mohan and I-chia Lee.
- Language and languages -- Study and teaching. (LCSH)
- Project method in teaching. (LCSH)
- Aufsatzsammlung. (swd)
- Fremdsprachenunterricht. (swd)
- Projektunterricht. (swd)
- P53.67 (LCC)
- 418.0071 (DDC)
- 5,3 (ssgn)
- DP 4200 (rvk)
- Eabf (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit