The role and potential of ICT in early childhood education [Elektronisk resurs] : a review of New Zealand and international literature / prepared for Ministry of Education ; prepared by Rachel Bolstad.
Bolstad, Rachel. (författare)
New Zealand Council for Educational Research.
New Zealand. Ministry of Education.
- Wellington [N.Z.] : Ministry of Education, 2004.
- Engelska xi, 93 p.
- Relaterad länk:
- This review synthesises recent literature about ICT (Information and Communications Technology) use in early childhood education (ECE). It looks at the role and potential of ICT to support teaching and learning, professional development, sector capability, administration, infrastructure, and information management and communication.
- Early childhood education -- New Zealand -- Computer-assisted instruction. (LCSH)
- Early childhood education -- Computer-assisted instruction. (LCSH)
- Computer managed instruction -- New Zealand. (LCSH)
- Internet in education -- New Zealand. (LCSH)
- Internet in education. (LCSH)
- 372.210285 (DDC)
- Em.01 (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit