NATO 2020 [elektronisk resurs] : assured security, dynamic engagement : analysis and recommendations of the group of experts on a new strategic concept for NATO
North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Public Diplomacy Division.
- Brussels : NATO Public Diplomacy Division, 2010
- Engelska 55 s. (PDF-fil)
Läs hela texten (Med länk till fulltext)
- At their Summit in Strasbourg/Kehl in April, 2009, Alliance leaders directed Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen to convene a broadly-based group of qualified experts to prepare the ground for a new NATO Strategic Concept report. The document includes a summary of findings (Part One) and a more detailed discussion of leading issues (Part Two). The analysis and recommendations are intended to assist the Secretary General in drafting a new Strategic Concept for submission to NATO heads of government at the November 2010 summit in Lisbon.
- Strategic planning. (LCSH)
- Security, International. (LCSH)
- International cooperation. (LCSH)
- Military planning. (LCSH)
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit