The global clinical movement : educating lawyers for social justice / edited by Frank S. Bloch.
Bloch, Frank S.
- ISBN 978-0-19-538114-6 (hbk alk paper)
- Oxford ; Oxford University Press, c2011.
- Engelska xxvi, 400 p.
- Introduction / Frank S. Bloch -- The first wave of modern clinical legal education : the United States, Britain, Canada, and Australia / Jeff Giddings ... [et al.] -- Clinical legal education in Africa : legal education and community service / David McQuoid-Mason, Ernest Ojukwu,and George Mukundi Wachira -- The clinical movement in Southeast Asia and India : a comparative perspective and lessons to be learned / Bruce A. Lasky and M.R.K. Prasad -- Clinical legal education in Central and Eastern Europe : selected case studies / Mariana Berbec-Rostas, Arkady Gutnikov, and Barbara Namyslowska-Gabrysiak -- Clinical legal education in Latin America : toward public interest / Erika Castro-Buitrago ... [et al.] -- The "Chinese characteristics" of clinical legal education / Cai Yanmin and J.L. Pottenger, Jr. -- Japan's new clinical programs : a study of light and shadow / Shigeo Miyagawa ... [et al.] -- The Bologna process and the future of clinical education in Europe : a view from Spain / Diego Blázquez-Martín -- Beyond legal imperialism : US clinical legal education and the new law and development / Richard J. Wilson -- Legal aid origins of clinical legal education / Frank S. Bloch and Mary Anne Noone -- Community law clinics : teaching students, working with disadvantaged communities / Anna Cody and Barbara Schatz -- Addressing lawyer competence, ethics, and professionalism / Nigel Duncan and Susan L. Kay -- The impact of public interest law on legal education / Daniela Ikawa -- Justice education, law reform, and the clinical method / Les McCrimmon and Edward Santow -- Street law and social justice education / Richard Grimes ... [et al.] -- Legal literacy projects : clinical experience of empowering the poor in India / Ajay Pandey and Sheena Shukkur -- Advancing social justice through ADR and clinical legal education in India, South Africa, and the United States / Karen Tokarz and V. Nagaraj -- The global clinical movement / Frank S. Bloch and N.R. Madhava Menon -- The role of national and regional clinical organizations in the global clinical movement / Margaret Martin Barry ... [et al.] -- Bridging different interests : the contributions of clinics to legal education / Jeff Giddings and Jennifer Lyman -- Clinical scholarship and the development of the global clinical movement / Neil Gold and Phillip Plowden -- Externships : a special focus to help understand and advance social justice / Liz Ryan Cole -- Setting an agenda for the global clinical movement / Margaret (Peggy) Maisel -- Normative attractions to law and their recipe for accountability and self-assessment in justice education / Adrian Evans -- The global alliance for justice education / Edward Santow and George Mukundi Wachira.
- Law -- Study and teaching (Clinical education) (LCSH)
- Sociological jurisprudence. (LCSH)
- K103.S63 (LCC)
- 340.071/1 (DDC)
- Oe (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Lunds universitets bibliotek, Raoul Wallenberginstitutets bibliotek (Lrwi)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalog
Öppettider, adress m.m.