Articulations : the body and illness in poetry / edited by Jon Mukand.
Mukand, Jon, 1949-
- ISBN 0-87745-478-7 (pbk acid-free paper)
- Iowa City : University of Iowa Press, 1994.
- Engelska xv, 426 p.
- "In 1987 poet and physician Jon Mukand published Sutured Words, a volume of contemporary poems to help patients, their families and friends, and all health care professionals embrace the complexity of healing, illness, and death. Robert Coles called the collection "a wonderful source of inspiration and instruction for any of us who are trying to figure out what our work means"; Norman Cousins was impressed by the "discernment and high quality of the selections." Now, in Articulations, Mukand adds more than a hundred new poems to the strongest poems from Sutured Words to give us a lyrical, enlightened understanding of the human dimensions of suffering and illness."--BOOK JACKET.
- Amerikansk poesi -- 1900-talet (sao)
- American poetry -- 20th century. (LCSH)
- Care of the sick -- Poetry. (LCSH)
- Mental illness -- Poetry. (LCSH)
- Mentally ill -- Poetry. (LCSH)
- Human body -- Poetry. (LCSH)
- Hospitals -- Poetry. (LCSH)
- Diseases -- Poetry. (LCSH)
- Patients -- Poetry. (LCSH)
- PS595.C37 (LCC)
- 811/.54080920824 (DDC)
- Heq.03 (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Linnéuniversitetet, Universitetsbiblioteket Kalmar (LnuK)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalog
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: He.03(s) Articulations