Human factors in simulation and training / edited by Dennis A. Vincenzi ... [et al.]
Vincenzi, Dennis A. (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 978-1-4200-7283-9 (alk paper)
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, c2009
- Engelska xvii, 450 p.
- Relaterad länk:
http://catdir.loc.go... (Table of contents only)
- "Measure twice, cut once. Although applicable to all areas of human factors research, this old adage is especially relevant to simulation and training. As a tool, simulation is an aid to the imagination; however, if incorrectly or inadequately used, it can lead to inaccurate outcomes that not only limit the possibilities, but potentially cause harm. An overview of the topic from a human factors perspective, this book not only reflects the state-of-the-art, but also integrates the literature on simulation into one cohesive resource." "As more, and more sophisticated, simulation tools and training technologies become available, a complete understanding of how to use them appropriately will be even more crucial. Elucidating theory and application, the book addresses numerous issues and concepts pertaining to human factors in simulation and training, making this volume an important addition to the bookshelf of any human factors professional."--Jacket.
- Simulation methods. (LCSH)
- Occupational training. (LCSH)
- Human engineering. (LCSH)
- T57.62 (LCC)
- 620.8/2 (DDC)
- Vnbfa (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit