Healthcare information systems and informatics : research and practices / [edited by] Joseph Tan.
Tan, Joseph K. H.
- ISBN 978-1-59904-690-7 (hardcover)
- Hershey : Medical Information Science Reference, cop. 2008
- Engelska xviii, 427 p.
- Designing a m-health framework for conceptualizing mobile health systems -- Factors motivating the acceptance of new information and communication technologies in UK healthcare: a test of three models -- An overview of the HIPAA-compliant privacy access control model -- The internet managing boomers vs. seniors' health --.
- Data mining medical information: should artificial neural networks be used to analyze trauma audit data -- Diagnostic cost reduction using artificial neural networks: the case of pulmonary embolism -- Information technology in primary care practice in the United States -- A case study of health information systems adoption: an adaptive structuration theory approach --.
- Understanding physicians' acceptance of computerized physician order entry -- Entrepreneurial IT governance in a rural family practice residency program -- Telehealth organizational implementation guideline issues: a Canadian perspective --.
- Computer usage by U.S. medical practices 1994 vs. 2003 and type of usage comparison to IT practices in Taiwan -- Decentralization of the Greek national telemedicine system -- Perceived level of benefits and risks of core functionalities of an EHR system -- Using pocket PCs for nurses' shift reports and patient care --.
- Evaluation of a tool to enhance searching for useful medical information on the internet -- Applying personal health informatics to create effective patient-centered e-health -- The impact of certification on healthcare information technology use -- The competitive forces facing e-health -- From theory to practice: healthcare technology management (HCTM) conceptualization, measures, and practices.
- "This book addresses issues involving health information systems and informatics as innovative forms of investment in healthcare"--Provided by publisher.
- Medical Informatics (MeSH)
- Health Services Administration (MeSH)
- W 26.5 (NLM)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit