Qualitative inquiry in geoscience education research / edited by Anthony D. Feig, Alison Stokes.
Feig, Anthony D. (redaktör/utgivare)
Stokes, Alison (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 978-0-8137-2474-4 (pbk)
- Boulder, Colo. : Geological Society of America, 2011.
- Engelska vii, 211 p.
Serie: Special paper / Geological society of America ; 474
- Methodology and location in the context of qualitative data and theoretical frameworks in geoscience education research / Anthony D. Feig -- Theoretical perspectives on constructing experience through alternative field-based learning environments for students with mobility impairments / Christopher l. Atchison and Anthony D. Feig -- A phenomenographic approach to investigating students' conceptions of geoscience as an academic discipline / Alison Stokes -- The qualitative underpinnings of quantitative concept inventory questions / Julie C. Libarkin and Emily M. Geraghty Ward -- Ethnographic methods in analysis of place-based geoscience curriculum and pedagogy / Deborah Williams and Steven Semken -- Developing a process model for visual penetrative ability / Matthew Alles and Eric M. Riggs -- Designing a mixed-methods research instrument and scoring rubric to investigate individuals' conceptions of plate tectonics / Scott K. Clark and Julie C. Libarkin -- Qualitative methods applied in the development of an introductory oceanography concept inventory survey / Leilani Arthurs and Thomas Marchitto -- Geobiological opportunities to learn at U.S. fossil parks / Renee M. Clary and James H. Wandersee -- What college-level students think : student alternate conceptions and their cognitive models of geoscience concepts / Leilani Arthurs -- Understanding, evaluation, and use of climate forecast data by environmental policy students / Toru Ishikawa ... [et al.] -- Counting tectonic plates : a mixed-methods study of college students' conceptions of plates and boundaries / Karen M. Kortz ... [et al.] -- Student interpretation of a global elevation map : what it is, how it was made, and what it is useful for / Sandra Swenson and Kim Kastens.
- Geologi -- studier och undervisning -- Förenta staterna (sao)
- Geology -- Study and teaching -- United States. (LCSH)
- Qualitative research. (LCSH)
- QE40 (LCC)
- 550.7 (DDC)
- Ud (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 2 bibliotek. Ange som favoritAnge som favorit