Mr. Phillips / John Lanchester.
Lanchester, John, 1962- . (författare)
- ISBN 0-399-14604-0 (alk paper)
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, cop. 2000.
- Engelska 291 p.
- Mr. phillips wakes on a summer's Monday morning in his modest, nearly mortgage-free house, in the bed he has contentedly shared with his wife of almost thirty years, ready to face another ordinary working day.---Except that this day is not ordinary, for the previous Friday, Mr. Phillips was summarily sacked.
- Middle aged men -- England -- London -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Unemployed -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- London (England) -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Psychological fiction. (lcsh)
- 823/.914 (DDC)
- He.01 (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit