Traffic beyond tomorrow... [Elektronisk resurs] : 09 national conference : conference papers / Australian Institute of Traffic Planning and Management
Australian Institute of Traffic Planning and Management. National Conference (2009 : Adelaide, S. Aust.)
- [Blackwood, S. Aust.] : Australian Institute of Traffic Planning and Management, 2009
- Engelska 1 USB-minne
- Managing Congested networks - London's experience / Steve Cotton -- Transport assessments for a sustainable future / Richard Isted -- Towards sustainable transport in New Zealand - setting the targets / David Wanty -- Future proofing for seamless public transport integration / John Devney -- Demand responsive public transport services - best practices in Germany / Peter Stoeveken -- Understanding yesterday to plan tomorrow : quantifying the benefits of the South East Busway / Damien Bitzios -- Impacts of parking charges on public transport / Andre Dantas -- BAT lanes - will they fly? / Phil Harrison -- Congestion charging - are the potential benefits worth the political and financial costs of the journey to implementation? / Chris Money, Rod James and Dan Sullivan -- Investigating urban changing in low-density urban environments : lessons for Australia from the Auckland road pricing evaluation study / Chris Money -- Transport Strategy and policy in the UK - lessons learnt / Dan Sullivan -- A liveable arterials plan for Auckland City / Ross Rutherford and Ian Munro -- Can public transport, cycling and walking cope with the anticipated growth? / Rosemary Sharples -- Future safe travel / Richard Hanslip, Trudy Angave, Leigh Dawson -- Bringing cycling to the centre / Rebecca Lehman -- Beyond tomorrow, engaging the next generation of drivers / Ben Haythorpe -- Cycling into the future. A breathtaking vision for Australia. In memory of Janet Brash / Rachel Smith -- A new generation of in-between bicycle paths for Australia / Malcolm Daff -- Affirmative action for active travel / Dick Van Den Dool and Elliot Fishman -- Traffic management systems into the future / Phillip Blake -- ITS infrastructure is the way of the future / Gemma Herera -- Active traffic management - the future? A case study from the UK / Catherine Norton -- Pedestrians : planning enabling better practice / Tim Hughes -- Positive approaches to providing pedestrian safety / Tim Hughes -- An unorthodox solution to an orthodox dilemma / Matthew Harridge -- Sustainable and healthy transport systems : realising the potential of walking / Kellie Horton -- Research Activities of the trips database bureau / Paul Durdin -- Traffic performance measures for the future using today's technology / Jim D. Otterson -- VR Simulation : integrating drivers and environments / Thea Hack Lorentzen -- Managing traffic on a large scale infrastructure project / Gordon Smith -- Translating principles into practice : examples of TOD in Perth, Western Australia / Ryan Falconer -- Mind-altering experiences - putting the rail in detail / Dan Bright -- TODs - how much parking is too much? / Trudy Angave, Gayle Buckby.
- Traffic engineering -- Australia -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- Transportation -- Australia -- Congresses. (LCSH)
- 388.31 (DDC)
- Prad (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
VTI Statens väg- och transportforskningsinstitut. BIC, Biblioteket (Vti)Ange som favorit
Bibliotekets lokala katalog
Öppettider, adress m.m.