Migration and disruptions : toward a unifying theory of ancient and contemporary migrations / edited by Brenda J. Baker and Takeyuki Tsuda.
Baker, Brenda J. (redaktör/utgivare)
Tsuda, Takeyuki (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 9780813064734
- Reprint edition.
- Publicerad: Gainesville : University Press of Florida, 
- Engelska 362 pages
- In this groundbreaking unifying theory of migration, a group of researchers from various anthropological disciplines attempt to identify the social and environmental disruptions that led to migration, regardless of its temporal space. Never before has such a diverse group of scholars met to identify and codify across time the reasons humans migrate.
- Migration (sao)
- Emigration and immigration. (LCSH)
- Human beings -- Migrations. (LCSH)
- Social sciences -- Emigration and immigration. (LCSH)
- Emigration and immigration. (fast)
- Human beings -- Migrations. (fast)
- Emigration and immigration (LCSH)
- GN370 (LCC)
- GN370 (LAC)
- 304.8 (DDC)
- Ojc (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit