Creating things that matter : the art & science of innovations that last / David Edwards.
Edwards, David A., 1961- (author.)
- ISBN 9781250147189
- First edition.
- Publicerad: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 
- Copyright: ©2018
- Engelska xiii, 270 pages
- Introduction -- Part I: The aesthetics of creating. Creating in a world that no longer exists -- Creating in a world that does exist -- Part II: The creator's cycle. Ideation: What if I don't even have an idea? -- Experimentation: What will I do now? -- Exhibition: Minding the ball -- Part III: Making a future we all want. Grassroots renaissance -- The fire of renaissance -- Culture, change, and hope.
- Art and science are famous opposites. Contemporary innovation mostly keeps them far apart. But in this book, David Edwards--world-renowned inventor; Harvard professor of the practice of idea translation; creator of breathable insulin, edible food packaging, and digital scents--reveals that the secret to creating very new things of lasting benefit, including innovations we will need to sustain human life on the planet, lies in perceiving art and science as one.
- Kreativitet (sao)
- Creative ability in technology. (LCSH)
- Technological innovations. (LCSH)
- Creative ability. (LCSH)
- Inventions. (LCSH)
- PSYCHOLOGY -- Creative Ability. (bisacsh)
- Creative ability (LCSH)
- T49.5 (LCC)
- 600 (DDC)
- P (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 3 bibliotek. Ange som favorit