Picasso : the late work : from the collection of Jacqueline Picasso / edited by Ortrud Westheider and Michael Philipp ; exhibition and catalog, Bernardo Laniado-Romero, Valerie Hortolani, associate curator ; with contributions by Olivier Berggruen [and 9 others] ; translations: Martina Dervis, Allison Moseley, Kate Vanovitch.
Westheider, Ortrud (editor.)
Philipp, Michael, 1962- (editor.)
Laniado-Romero, Bernardo (curator.)
Hortolani, Valerie (curator.)
Berggruen, Olivier (writer of added commentary.)
Derviş, Martina (translator.)
Moseley, Allison (translator.)
Vanovitch, Katherine (translator.)
Museum Barberini (Potsdam, Germany) (host institution.)
Verk som ingår i eller hör samman med denna titel
- Picasso, Pablo: Works. Selections.
- ISBN 9783791358116
- English trade edition.
- Publicerad: Munich : Prestel, 
- Copyright: ©2019
- Engelska 247 pages
Serie: Museum Barberini publication series
- In his late years, Picasso embraced painting, drawing, and sculpture with renewed vigor. His obsession with the female form grew more intense as he portrayed Jacqueline Picasso, his second wife, in hundreds of works, more than any of his other muses. This book offers the public the first chance to view never before exhibited works and many that are rarely seen, all dating from the late period of Picasso's career. Beautifully reproduced images reveal the ways Picasso continued to reinvent his art as he aged. This book also features fascinating insights into how Picasso's contemporaries reacted to this stage of his oeuvre, his relationships with younger artists and with popular culture, and the pivotal role played by Jacqueline Picasso within the artist's enduring legacy.
- Art -- Private collections. (fast)
- Utställningskataloger (saogf)
- Criticism, interpretation, etc. (fast)
- Exhibition catalogs. (lcgft)
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 -- Exhibitions.
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Picasso, Jacqueline -- Art collections.
- Picasso, Jacqueline.
- Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973.
Indexterm och SAB-rubrik
- Ibz Särskilda konstnärer
- N6853.P5 (LCC)
- 759.4 (DDC)
- Ibz Picasso, Pablo (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit