God has no favourites : the New Testament on first century religions / Basil Scott.
Scott, Basil (author.)
- ISBN 9781506438009
- Publicerad: Minneapolis : Fortress Press, 2017
- Engelska xiv, 207 pages
- Religions in the Greek and Roman World -- Jewish religion -- Salvation through Christ and its implications for religions -- Relations between Christians and people of other religions -- God's view of people of other faiths -- God's treatment of religions -- God's way of salvation -- God's standards for Christian mission.
- "The New Testament does not conform neatly to any modern attempts to define the Christian approach to other religions, argues Basil Scott. He confronts the questions: What does the New Testament tell us about religions? And what is its approach to those who were Gentiles, and to their beliefs and practices? He focuses his attention on the evidence presented by the New Testament itself, and especially on the attitude of its writers to the religions of their times." --
- Christianity and other religions -- Biblical teaching. (LCSH)
- Christianity. (fast)
- Criticism, interpretation, etc. (fast)
- Bible. New Testament -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Bible. New Testament.
- BS2361.2BR127 (LCC)
- 225.66 (DDC)
- Ccb (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit