Applied behavior analysis of language & cognition : core concepts & principles for practitioners / edited by Mitch Fryling, Ruth Anne Rehfeldt, Jonathan Tarbox, Linda J. Hayes.
Fryling, Mitch (redaktör/utgivare)
Rehfeldt, Ruth Anne (redaktör/utgivare)
Tarbox, Jonathan (redaktör/utgivare)
Hayes, Linda J. (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 9781684031382
- Publicerad: Oakland, CA : Context Press, 
- Copyright: ©2020
- Engelska 1 online resource (368 papes)
- Chapter 1: An Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis of Language and Cognition -- Chapter 2: Basic Concepts -- Chapter 3: Basic Verbal Operants -- Chapter 4: Complex Verbal Behavior -- Chapter 5: Identification and Establishment of Bidirectional Verbal Operants -- Chapter 6: The Scope and Significance of Referential Behavior -- Chapter 7: Human Behavior Is Referential Behavior -- Chapter 8: Observational Learning -- Chapter 9: Generative Responding Through Contingency Adduction -- Chapter 10: Equivalence-Based Instruction: Designing Instruction Using Stimulus Equivalence -- Chapter 11: Relational Frame Theory: Basic Relational Operants? Chapter 12: Assessing and Teaching Complex Relational Operants: Analogy and Hierarchy -- Chapter 13: Rule-Governed Behavior and Verbal Regulation -- Chapter 14: Problem Solving -- Chapter 15: Second- and Third-Wave Behavior Therapy -- Chapter 16: Implicit Cognition and Social Behavior -- Chapter 17: Perspective Taking, Empathy, and Compassion?.
- Written by leading experts in language and cognition, this groundbreaking behavior analysis textbook brings the study of verbal behavior into the 21st century with cutting-edge research. Students and clinicians in the burgeoning field of applied behavior analysis will find the theoretical foundation they need to effectively help the increasingly diverse clients seeking their services.The origins of behavior analysis can be traced to the pioneering work of B.F. Skinner. Skinner’s fundamental insights into how human behavior is shaped, maintained, and can be changed were powerful and far-reaching. Some of Skinner’s most innovative contributions were in the study of language. Behavior analytic work in the area of language and cognition did not stop with Skinner, however. Indeed, Skinner’s work in this area has inspired considerable expansion, particularly with an eye toward more sophisticated verbal and cognitive repertoires.This important volume provides an overview of the concepts and core behavioral processes involved in language and cognition. You’ll find a deeper exploration of complex linguistic and cognitive skills, including generative responding, learning by observation, and perspective taking. Also included are clinically supported interventions based in mindfulness, psychological flexibility, and emotion regulation to help clients improve complex language, social, and academic skills.The future of behavior analysis is here. With its focus on the importance of language and cognition, this textbook is a must-read for anyone studying or practicing in the science of behavior.
- Kognitiv lingvistik (sao)
- Språkpsykologi (sao)
- Behavioral assessment. (LCSH)
- Cognitive learning. (LCSH)
- Language and languages -- Study and teaching. (LCSH)
- Psychology -- Methodology. (LCSH)
- Psycholinguistics (LCSH)
- Cognitive grammar (LCSH)
- Electronic books. (LCSH)
- Electronic books.
- BF176.5 (LCC)
- 401.9 (DDC)
- F:do (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 2 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Ange som favorit
Mälardalens högskola, Digitala resurser (Mdhd)Ange som favorit
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Tillgänglig för användare inom Mälardalens högskola) (fulltext) (Ebook Central Perpetual, DDA and Subscription Titles)
Linköpings universitetsbibliotek (Li)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalog
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Extern tillgång endast anställda och studenter vid LiU)