Global Supply Chain and Operations Management A Decision-Oriented Introduction to the Creation of Value / by Dmitry Ivanov, Alexander Tsipoulanidis, Jörn Schönberger.
Ivanov, Dmitry. (författare, creator_code:http//idlocgov/vocabulary/relators/aut_t)
Tsipoulanidis, Alexander. (författare, creator_code:http//idlocgov/vocabulary/relators/aut_t)
Schönberger, Jörn. (författare, creator_code:http//idlocgov/vocabulary/relators/aut_t)
SpringerLink (Online service)
- ISBN 9783319943138
- 2nd ed. 2019.
- Publicerad: Cham : Springer International Publishing : 2019
- Engelska XXVI, 578 p. 258 illus.
Serie: Springer Texts in Business and Economics, 2192-4333 2192-4333
- Relaterad länk:
https://doi.org/10.1... (Table of Contents / Abstracts)
- Basics of Supply Chain and Operations Management -- Examples from Different Industries, Services and Continents -- Processes, Systems, and Models -- Operations and Supply Chain Strategy -- Sourcing Strategy -- Production Strategy -- Facility Location Planning and Network Design -- Distribution and Transportation Network Design -- Factory Planning and Process Design -- Layout Planning -- Demand Forecasting -- Production and Material Requirements Planning -- Inventory Management -- Routing and Scheduling -- Supply Chain Risk Management and Resiliance -- Digital Supply Chain, Smart Operations and Industry -- Pricing and Revenue-Oriented Capacity Allocation -- Appendix:Case-Study:Re-designing the Material Flow in a Global Manufacturing Network. .
- The second edition of this textbook comprehensively discusses global supply-chain and operations management, combining value creation networks and interacting processes. It focuses on the operational roles in the networks and presents the quantitative and organizational methods needed to plan and control the material, information and financial flows in the supply chain. Each chapter starts with an introductory case study, and numerous examples from various industries and services help to illustrate the key concepts. The book explains how to design operations and supply networks and how to incorporate suppliers and customers. It also examines matching supply and demand, which is a core aspect of tactical planning, before turning to the allocation of resources for fulfilling customer demands. This second edition features three new chapters: “Supply Chain Risk Management and Resilience”, “Digital Supply Chain, Smart Operations, and Industry 4.0”, and “Pricing and Revenue-Oriented Capacity Allocation”. These new chapters provide the structured knowledge on the principles, models, and technologies for managing the supply-chain risks and improving supply-chain and operations performance with the help of digital technologies such as Industry 4.0, additive manufacturing, Internet-of-Things, advanced optimization methods and predictive analytics. The existing chapters have been updated and new case studies have been included. In addition, the preface provides guidelines for instructors on how to use the material for different courses in supply-chain and operations management and at different educational levels, such as general undergraduate, specialized undergraduate, and graduate courses. The companion website www.global-supply-chain-management.de has also been updated accordingly. In addition, the book is now supported by e-manuals for supply-chain and operations simulation and optimization in AnyLogic and anyLogistix. Providing readers with a working knowledge of global supply-chain and operations management, with a focus on bridging the gap between theory and practice, this textbook can be used in core, special and advanced classes. It is intended for broad range of students and professionals involved in supply-chain and operations management.
- Production management. (LCSH)
- Operations research. (LCSH)
- Operations Management.
- Operations Research/Decision Theory.
- TS155-TS194 (LCC)
- KJMV (ämneskategori)
- BUS087000 (ämneskategori)
- KJMV (ämneskategori)
- 658.5 (DDC)
- Qbi (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 2 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Ange som favorit
Stockholms universitetsbibliotek, Digitala resurser (Hdig)Ange som favorit
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Tillgänglig för användare inom Stockholms universitet) (SpringerLink Books - AutoHoldings:Full Text)
Göteborgs universitetsbibliotek, E-resurser (Gdix)Ange som favorit
Bibliotekets lokala katalogFind@GU
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Tillgänglig för Göteborgs universitet / Online access for the University of Gothenburg) (SpringerLink Books Business & Management 2019:Full Text)