Best policy practices for promoting energy efficiency : a structured framework of best practices in policies to promote energy efficiency for climate change mitigation and sustainable development / United Nations Economic Commission for Europe.
Tromop, Robert (författare)
United Nations. Economic Commission for Europe (utgivare)
- ISBN 9789211171457
- Second edition.
- Publicerad: New York ; United Nations, 2017
- Engelska 83 pages
Serie: UNECE energy series, 1014-7225 ; 53
Läs hela texten (Full-text)
- Foreword -- Acronyms and abbreviations -- Executive summary -- Introduction -- Investment imperative -- Identifying best practice policy in energy efficiency -- Best practices in energy efficiency : high impact policies and measures -- Implementing the menu : developing policy implementation capabilities in the ECE region.
- "This is the second edition of the Best Policy Practices for Promoting Energy Efficiency publication prepared in the framework of the United Nations Development Account project “Promoting Energy Efficiency Investments for Climate Change Mitigation and Sustainable Development”. It provides additional exemplars of the best policy practices for promoting energy efficiency in UNECE region and beyond. The objective of the publication is to present a structured framework of policies and measures to promote energy efficiency investments for climate change mitigation and sustainable development, as well as to develop a menu of energy efficiency policies and measures."--Publisher's description.
- Energipolitik (sao)
- Energisparande (sao)
- Energy consumption -- Government policy -- Europe. (LCSH)
- Energy policy -- Europe. (LCSH)
- Energy conservation -- Europe. (LCSH)
- Energy conservation. (fast)
- Energy policy. (fast)
- Energy consumption -- Government policy. (fast)
- Energy policy (LCSH)
- Energy conservation (LCSH)
- Europe. (fast)
- HD9502.E82 (LCC)
- 333.79 (DDC)
- P.08 (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit