Mclaughlin and Kaluzny's continuous quality improvement in health care / William A. Sollecito, DRPH, UNC, Chapel Hill, Julie Johnson, PhD, MSPH, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois.
Johnson, Julie K. (author.)
Sollecito, William A. (författare)
- ISBN 9781284126594
- Fifth edition.
- Publicerad: Burlington, Massachusetts : Jones & Bartlett Learning, 
- Engelska pages cm
- "Through a unique interdisciplinary perspective on quality management in health care, this text covers operations management, organizational behavior, and health services research. With a particular focus on Total Quality Management and Continuous Quality Improvement, the challenges of implementation and institutionalization are addressed using examples from primary care clinics, hospital laboratories, public health departments, and academic health centers"--
- Medical care -- United States -- Quality control. (LCSH)
- Total quality management -- United States. (LCSH)
- Delivery of Health Care -- organization & administration (MeSH)
- Quality Assurance, Health Care -- methods (MeSH)
- RA399.A3 (LCC)
- 362.10973 (DDC)
- Vp (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit