- Part 1. People who taught me love. My first love (Gus) -- A mother's love (Charlotte) -- When your friends become your family (framily) -- Wearing the wrong nametag (Grandma Perkins) -- Adoption (Elijah) -- Stop the single story (Khadijah, Rasheed, and Jamila) -- part 2. More of love's teachers: places and things. Can anything good come out of Nazareth? (Fargo) -- Is it wrong to love ourselves? (feet) -- Why does love hurt so bad? (grief) -- How do I love you if I don't even like you? (difference).
- How can we overthrow hate and heal hurt in today's divided world? According to Jacqueline A. Bussie, by learning to love as God does--without limits or exceptions. In Love Without Limits, Bussie imparts practical solutions for people who yearn to love across difference. Through poignant memoir, engaging theological reflection, inspiring stories of friendship, creative readings of scripture, and shout-outs to some of love's unsung heroes, Bussie challenges readers to answer God's call to practice a love so vast that it excludes no one.
- Love -- Religious aspects -- Christianity. (LCSH)
- RELIGION / Christian Life / General (bisacsh)
- Love -- Religious aspects -- Christianity. (fast)
- Electronic books.
- BV4639 (LCC)
- REL (ämneskategori)
- 241/.4 (DDC)
- Cf (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit