Cognition, occupation, and participation across the life span : neuroscience, neurorehabilitation, and models of intervention in occupational therapy / edited by Noomi Katz and Joan Toglia.
Joan Toglia, PhD
American Occupational Therapy Association.
Verk som ingår i eller hör samman med denna titel
- Cognition occupation and participation across the life span.
- ISBN 9781569004005
- 4rd ed.
- Publicerad: Bethesda, MD : AOTA Press, ©2018
- Engelska xiv, 564 pages
- Introduction to cognitive and participation / Noomi Katz -- Cognitive development across the lifespan: Development of cognition and executive functioning in children and adolescents / Sharon A. Cermak, Joan Toglia -- Cognitive aging: considerations for adults and older adults / Linda L. Levy -- Cognitive rehabilitation: evidence-based interventions / Yael Goverover -- Cognitive functional evaluation / Asnat Bar-Haim Erez, Noomi Katz -- Topics in Cognition ; Neuroplasticity in the context of cognitive rehabilitation / Gabriela Cruz, Jonathan Evans-- Cognitive information-processing memory / Linda L. Levy-- Executive functioning: prevention and health promotion for at-risk populations and those with chronic disease / Joan Toglia, Noomi Katz -- Self-awareness and metacognition: effect on occupational performance and outcome across the lifespan Joan Toglia, Adina Maeir -- Occupational therapy's role in identifying functional cognitive changes in the acute care setting / Timothy J. Wolf -- Transition to community integration for people with acquired brain injury / Emily Nalder, Jennifer Fleming -- Cognitive rehabilitation of individuals with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder / Sharon A. Cermak -- Consumer technologies as cognitive Aids / Tony Kizony -- Ethical considerations in cognition / Kathleen M. Golisz, Deborah Yarett Slater -- Addressing executive function in schools / Amiya Waldman-Levy -- A metacognitive model for children with neurodevelopmental disabilities / Naomi Josman, Sara Rosenblum -- Family caregiving across the lifespan: participation and training from a cognitive perspective / Penina Weiss, Naomi Hadas Lidor, Dalia Sachs -- CO-OP approach TM: a cognitive-based intervention for children and adults / Sara E. Mcewen, Angela Mandich, Helene J. Polatajko -- An integrative cognitive-functional (Cog-Fun) intervention model for children, adolescents, and adults with ADHD / Adina Maeir, Ruthie Traub Bar-Ilan, Libby Kastner, Orit Fisher, Nirit Levanon-Erez, Jeri Han-Markowitz -- The dynamic interactional model and the multicontext approach / Joan Toglia -- Dynamic interactional model in severe mental illness: metacognitive and strategy-based intervention / Naomi Josman, Sivan Regev -- Cognitive rehabilitation : a retraining model for clients with neurological disabilities / Yifat Schwartz, Aliza Sagiv -- Neurofunctional approach to rehabilitation after brain injury / Gordon Muir Giles -- Dynamic cognitive intervention: application in occupational therapy / Naomi Hadas Lidor, Penina Weiss, Alex Kozulin -- Cognitive disabilities model : creating fit between functional cognitive abilities and cognitive activity demands / Deane B. McCraith, Catherine A. Earhart -- Neurocognitionj and function: intervention in dementia based on the cognitive disabilities model / Linda L. Levy.
- The translation of cognitive neuroscience into occupational therapy practice is a required competence that helps practitioners understand human performance and provides best practice in the profession. This comprehensive new edition represents a significant advancement in the knowledge translation of cognition and its theoretical and practical application to occupational therapy practice with children and adults. Chapters, written by leaders in an international field, focus on cognition that is essential to everyday life. Each cognitive model includes a theoretical base; intervention, including evaluation procedures, assessment instruments, and treatment methods; individual and group treatment case studies that illustrate the intervention process; and research supporting the evidence base of the model or parts of it. Chapters feature learning objectives and review questions.
- Occupational therapy. (LCSH)
- Cognitive neuroscience. (LCSH)
- Cognition disorders -- Patients -- Rehabilitation. (LCSH)
- Occupational Therapy (MeSH)
- Cognition Disorders -- rehabilitation (MeSH)
- Cognitive neuroscience. (fast)
- Occupational therapy. (fast)
- Cognition disorders -- Patients -- Rehabilitation (fast)
- RC487 (LCC)
- 615.8515 (DDC)
- Vlbdb (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 2 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Ange som favorit
Umeå universitetsbibliotek, Medicinska biblioteket (Qm)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalog
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: mddk 615. 851 5 Cog
Göteborgs universitetsbibliotek Biomedicinska biblioteket (Gm)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalogFind@GU
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.
Placering: Stg Kursbok