CO2-Reservoir Oil Miscibility Experimental and Non-experimental Characterization and Determination Approaches / by Dayanand Saini.
Saini, Dayanand. (author.)
SpringerLink (Online service)
- ISBN 9783319955469
- Publicerad: 2019
- Publicerad: Cham : Springer International Publishing : 2019.
- Engelska XVI, 104 p. 45 illus., 28 illus. in color.
Serie: SpringerBriefs in Petroleum Geoscience & Engineering, 2509-3126
- Relaterad länk:
http://dx.doi.org/10... (Table of Contents / Abstracts)
- Fundamentals of CO2-Oil Miscibility -- Needs to Determine CO2-Oil Minimum Miscibility Pressure (MMP) -- Analytical MMP Determination Methods -- Experimental MMP Determination Methods -- Computational MMP Determination Methods -- Advantages, Disadvantages, and Limitations of Various Methods -- Emerging CO2-Oil MMP Determination Approaches.
- This SpringerBrief critically examines the latest experimental and non-experimental approaches used for the fast and reliable characterization and determination of CO2-reservoir oil miscibility in terms of the minimum miscibility pressure (MMP). This book serves as a one-stop source for developing an enhanced understanding of these available methods, and specifically documents, analyses, and evaluates their suitability and robustness for depicting and characterizing the phenomenon of CO2-reservoir oil miscibility in a fast and cost-effective manner. Such information can greatly assist a project team in selecting an appropriate MMP determination method as per the project’s need at a given project’s stage, be that screening, design, or implementation. CO2-Reservoir Oil Miscibility: Experiential and Non-Experimental Characterization and Determination Approaches will be of interest to petroleum science and engineering professionals, researchers, and undergraduate and graduate students engaged in CO2 enhanced oil recovery (EOR) and/or simultaneous CO2-EOR and storage projects and related research. It may also be of interest to engineering and management professionals within the petroleum industry who have responsibility for implementing CO2-EOR projects.
- Energy. (LCSH)
- Fossil fuels. (LCSH)
- Chemical engineering. (LCSH)
- Geotechnical engineering. (LCSH)
- Fossil Fuels (incl. Carbon Capture).
- Geotechnical Engineering & Applied Earth Sciences.
- Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- TJ163.13-163.25 (LCC)
- TP315-360 (LCC)
- THF (ämneskategori)
- TEC031030 (ämneskategori)
- 662.6 (DDC)
- Pmaa (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.