Anarchism and Ecological Economics [electronic resource] A Transformative Approach to a Sustainable Future.
Jakobsen, Ove Daniel. (författare)
- ISBN 9780429944284
- Publicerad: Milton : Routledge, 2018
- Engelska 1 online resource (220 p.).
Serie: Routledge Studies in Ecological Economics Ser.
Läs hela texten (Click here to view book)
- Cover; Half Title; Series Page; Title Page; Copyright Page; Dedication; Table of Contents; List of illustrations; List of boxes; Preface; Acknowledgements; 1. Introduction; 2. Structure of the discussion; Introduction; Actual and ideological possibilities; Paradigms; Hard core and protective belt; Anything goes; Ideology and utopia; Green economy and ecological economics; Concluding remarks; 3. Challenges facing today's society; Introduction; Sustainable Development Goals; Poverty; Environmental sustainability; Economy; Politics; Education; Cooperation; Concluding remarks.
- 4. Liberalism and Marxism as political platformsIntroduction; Liberalism; Economic liberalism; Social liberalism; Comments; Marxism; Marxist economy; Revisionism; Comments; Concluding reflections; 5. History of anarchist philosophy; Introduction; Classical anarchism; Communitarian anarchism; Anarchism in the 19th century; Concluding remarks; 6. Outline of anarchist philosophy; Introduction; Scientific anarchism; Darwinism; Human nature; Freedom; Pedagogy and education; Pacifism; Change; Concluding remarks; 7. Anarchism and the good society; Introduction; Communes and associations; Economy.
- The living communityConcluding remarks; 8. Principles in ecological economics; Introduction; The integration of the physical, natural and social worlds; Examples of misplaced concreteness in mainstream economy; Four theoretical foundations of ecological economics; Topics of relevance in ecological economics; Concluding remarks; 9. Utopia inspired by ecological economics; Introduction; Utopia -- An ecological economic narrative; Transition; Concluding remarks; 10. Anarchism as a political platform for ecological economics; Introduction; Conversion through capitalism.
- Conversion through anarchismComparing principles; Concluding remarks; 11. Concluding reflections; Literature; Index.
- Electronic books. (LCSH)
- 333.7 (DDC)
- Qadn (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.