Caught stealing / Charlie Huston.
Huston, Charlie. (författare)
- ISBN 9780345464781
- 1st ed.
- Publicerad: New York : Ballantine Books, 2004
- Engelska 240 pages
- It's three thousand miles from the green fields of glory, where Henry "call me Hank" Thompson once played California baseball, to the Lower East Side of Manhattan, where the tenements are old, the rents are high, and the drunks are dirty. But now Hank is here, working as a bartender and taking care of a cat named Bud who is surely going to get him killed. It begins when Hank's neighbor, Russ, has to leave town in a rush and hands over Bud in a carrier. But it isn't until two Russians in tracksuits drag Hank over the bar at the joint where he works and beat him to a pulp that he starts to get the idea: Someone wants something from him. He just doesn't know what it is, where it is, or how to make them understand he doesn't have it.
- Organiserad brottslighet (sao)
- Maffia (sao)
- Mafia (LCSH)
- Organized crime (LCSH)
- Förenta staterna -- New York (sao)
- Skönlitteratur (saogf)
- Thrillers (saogf)
Indexterm och SAB-rubrik
- He.01 Skönlitteratur: engelska: romaner och noveller
- 813/.6 (DDC)
- He.01 (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit