Sisu : the Finnish art of courage / Joanna Nylund ; illustrator, Naomi Wilkinson.
Nylund, Joanna (author.)
Wilkinson, Naomi (illustrator.)
- ISBN 1856753808
- Publicerad: 2018
- Publicerad: London : Gaia, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
- Engelska 160 pages
- This ancient Finnish word describes an attitude of courage, resilience, grit, tenacity and perseverance. This key psychological competence enables extraordinary action in times of adversity. To have sisu confers a further dimension of doing so with honesty, integrity and humility. By cultivating sisu you can: Face life's challenges with courage and determination; Enhance your wellbeing and find your focus; Communicate confidently and resolve conflicts effectively; Cultivate endurance and achieve your fitness goals; Raise kind and resilient children; Act with integrity and fight for what you believe in. Sisu is a universal trait. It may have been bottled and labelled by the Finns, but it is within reach of everyone. It lies within you, and you are very likely to have used it already.
- Välbefinnande (sao)
- Personlig utveckling (sao)
- Livsföring (sao)
- Courage. (LCSH)
- Determination (Personality trait) (LCSH)
- Resilience (Personality trait) (LCSH)
- Mod (sao)
- Conduct of life (LCSH)
- Maturation (Psychology) (LCSH)
- Well-being (LCSH)
- 179.6 (DDC)
- Dok (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit