Planetary solidarity : global women's voices on Christian doctrine and climate justice / Grace Ji-Sun Kim and Hilda P. Koster, editors.
Kim, Grace Ji-Sun, 1969- (edt)
Koster, Hilda P. (edt)
- ISBN 150643262X
- Publicerad: Minneapolis : Fortress Press, 
- Copyright: ©2017
- Engelska xxv, 365 pages
- Foreword / Celia Deane-Drummond -- Introduction : global women's voices on Christian doctrine and climate justice / Grace Ji-Sun Kim and Hilda P. Koster -- An Earth-centric theological framing for planetary solidarity / Heather Eaton -- Imagining and incarnating an integral ecology : a critical ecofeminist public theology / Rosemary P. Carbine -- Women's suffering, climate injustice, God, and Pope Francis's theology : some insights from Brazil / Ivone Gebara -- Not only for the sake of man : Asian feminist theological responses to Laudato Si' / Sharon A. Bong -- Reimagining the triune God for a time of global climate change / Sallie McFague -- And G*d saw that it was good -- Imago Dei and its challenge to climate justice / Wanda Deifelt -- The fire alarm is off : a feminist theological reflection on sin, climate change, energy, and the protection of wilderness in Iceland / Amfríður Guðmundsdóttir -- Trafficked lands : sexual violence, oil, and structural evil in the Dakotas / Hilda P. Koster -- "Ukugqiba inkaba"-burying the umbilical cord : an African indigenous ecofeminist perspective on incarnation / Fulata Lusungu Mayo -- Motherhood and Christ in an African ecofeminist theology for climate justice / Isabel Mukonyora -- Seeds, cross, and a paradox of life from death : a postcolonial eco-Christology / Jea Sophia Oh -- Salvation for all! cosmic salvation for an age of climate injustice : a Korean perspective / Meehyun Chung -- Ecowomanist wisdom : encountering earth and spirit / Melanie L. Harris -- The spirit as moral-spiritual power for Earth-honoring, justice-seeking ways of shaping our life in common / Cynthia Moe-Lobeda -- Virgins : resources for an ecotheological praxis / Theresa A. Yugar -- Environmental activism in the Philippines : a practical theological perspective / Joyce Ann Mercer -- ¡Somos criaturas de Dios! -- seeing and beholding the garden of God / Nancy Pineda-Madrid -- Reimagining eschatology : toward healing and hope for a world at the eschatos / Barbara R. Rossing.
- Planetary Solidarity brings together leading Latina, womanist, Asian American, Anglican American, South American, Asian, European, and African woman theologians on the issues of doctrine, women, and climate justice. Because women make up the majority of the world's poor and tend to be more dependent on natural resources for their livelihoods and survival, they are more vulnerable when it comes to climate-related changes and catastrophes. Representing a subfield of feminist theology that uses doctrine as interlocutor, this book ask how Christian doctrine might address the interconnected suffering of women and the earth in an age of climate change. While doctrine has often stifled change, it also forms the thread that weaves Christian communities together. Drawing on postcolonial ecofeminist/womanist analysis and representing different ecclesial and denominational traditions, contributors use doctrine to envision possibilities for a deep solidarity with the earth and one another while addressing the intersection of gender, race, class, and ethnicity. The book is organized around the following doctrines: creation, the triune God, anthropology, sin, incarnation, redemption, the Holy Spirit, ecclesiology, and eschatology.
- Kristendom och samhälle (sao)
- Ecotheology. (LCSH)
- Theology, Doctrinal. (LCSH)
- Women theologians. (LCSH)
- Environmental justice -- Religious aspects -- Christianity. (LCSH)
- Ecotheology. (fast)
- Theology, Doctrinal. (fast)
- Women theologians. (fast)
- Feministische Theologie (gnd)
- Umweltethik (gnd)
- Miljörättvisa -- religiösa aspekter (sao)
- Christianity and culture ; Christianity and politics ; Church and the world (LCSH)
- GE220 (LCC)
- 363.7 (DDC)
- Uh (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Lunds universitets bibliotek, HT-biblioteken, LUX-biblioteket (Humanist- och teologcentrum) (Lux)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalog
Utlånad?Öppettider, adress m.m.