The afterlives : a novel / Thomas Pierce.
Pierce, Thomas, 1982- (author.)
- ISBN 978-1-59463-253-2
- New York : Riverhead Books, 2018.
- Engelska 366 pages
- "Jim Byrd died. Technically. For a few minutes. The diagnosis: heart attack at age thirty. Revived with no memory of any tunnels, lights, or angels, Jim wonders what--if anything--awaits us on the other side. Then a ghost shows up. Maybe. Jim and his new wife, Annie, find themselves tangling with holograms, psychics, messages from the beyond, and a machine that connects the living and the dead. As Jim and Annie journey through history and fumble through faith, they confront the specter of loss that looms for anyone who dares to fall in love. Funny, fiercely original, and gracefully moving, The Afterlives will haunt you. In a good way"--Amazon.com.
- "A spiritual love story that asks the question: what happens after we die? Set in a parallel USA"--
- Spouses -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Future life -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Time travel -- Fiction. (LCSH)
- Fiction. (fast)
- Ghost stories. (fast)
- Spökhistorier (saogf)
- Romance fiction. (fast)
- Love stories. (gsafd)
- Kärleksskildringar (saogf)
- Romaner (saogf)
- 813 (DDC)
- Heq.01 (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit