Campbell essential biology with physiology / Eric J. Simon, Jean L. Dickey, Kelly A. Hogan, Jane B. Reece.
Simon, Eric J. (Eric Jeffrey), 1967- (author.)
Dickey, Jean, (author.)
Hogan, Kelly A. (författare)
Reece, Jane B. (författare)
Verk som ingår i eller hör samman med denna titel
- Campbell, Neil A.: Essential biology with physiology.
- ISBN 978-1-292-10237-5
- Fifth edition, global edition.
- Publicerad: Harlow, Essex : Pearson, 2016.
- Engelska 1 online resource
- 1: Introduction: Biology Today UNIT 1: Cells UNIT 2: Genetics UNIT 3: Evolution and Diversity UNIT 4: Ecology UNIT 5: Animal Structure and Function UNIT 6: Plant Structure and Function.
- For non-majors/mixed biology courses. Helping students understand why biology matters Campbell Essential Biology with Physiology makes biology interesting and understandable for non-majors biology students. This best-selling textbook, known for its scientific accuracy, clear explanations, and intuitive illustrations, has been revised to further emphasize the relevance of biology to everyday life, using memorable analogies, real-world examples, conversational language, engaging new Why Biology Matters photo essays, and more. MasteringBiology not included. Students, if MasteringBiology is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MasteringBiology should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information. MasteringBiology is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product that improves results by helping students quickly master concepts. Students benefit from self-paced tutorials that feature immediate wrong-answer feedback and hints that emulate the office-hour experience to help keep students on track. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, many of them contributed by Essential Biology authors, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts. New MasteringBiology activities for this edition include “Essential Biology” videos that help students efficiently review key topics outside of class, “Evaluating Science in the Media” activities that help students to build science literacy skills, and “Scientific Thinking” coaching activities that guide students in understanding the scientific method..
- Biologi (sao)
- Fysiologi (sao)
- Växtfysiologi (sao)
- Biology. (LCSH)
- Physiology. (LCSH)
- Plant physiology. (LCSH)
- Biology. (fast)
- Physiology. (fast)
- Plant physiology. (fast)
- Biology (LCSH)
- Plant physiology (LCSH)
- Physiology (LCSH)
- Electronic books.
- QH308.7 (LCC)
- 570 (DDC)
- Ue (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit