Ground remediation [electronic resource] : a practical guide for environmental engineers and scientists / edited by Nicholas P. Cheremisinoff.
Cheremisinoff, Nicholas P., (editor.)
- ISBN 1-119-40772-9
- Publicerad: Hoboken, NJ, USA : John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ; 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
- Engelska 1 online resource (xv, 391 pages)
Läs hela texten (Connect to MyiLibrary resource.)
Läs hela texten (Connect to MyiLibrary resource)
Läs hela texten
- Groundwater is one of the Earth's most precious resources. We use it for drinking, bathing, and many other purposes. Without clean water, humans would cease to exist. Unfortunately, because of ignorance or lack of caring, groundwater is often contaminated through industrialization, industry, construction or any number of other ways. It is the job of the environmental engineer to remediate the contaminated groundwater and make what has been tainted safe again. This volume provides a broad overview of the current and most widely applied remedial strategies. Instead of discussing these strategies in a generic way, the volume is organized by focusing on major contaminants that are of prime focus to industry and municipal water suppliers.
- Groundwater -- Purification. (LCSH)
- Groundwater -- Pollution. (LCSH)
- Groundwater -- Pollution. (fast)
- Groundwater -- Purification. (fast)
- Electronic books.
- TD426 (LCC)
- 628.1/68 (DDC)
- Uhcb (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.