Macrocognition in Teams : Theories and Methodologies / Norman W. Warner.
Warner, Norman W., (author.)
Smith, C.A.P. (författare)
Letsky, Michael P. (författare)
- ISBN 978-1-317-10285-4 (e-book PDF)
- First edition.
- Publicerad: London : Taylor and Francis, 2017.
- Engelska 1 online resource
Serie: Human Factors in Defence
- Relaterad länk:
http://marc.crcnetba... (Table of Contents / Abstracts ) (Distributed by publisher. Purchase or institutional license may be required for access. ) (Distributed by publisher. Purchase or institutional license may be required for access.)
- "Team collaboration involves many operational tasks such as team decision-making or course of action selection, developing shared understanding, and intelligence analysis. These operational tasks must be performed in many situations, often under severe time pressure, with information and knowledge uncertainty, large amounts of dynamic information and across different team characteristics. Recent research in this area has focused on various aspects of human collaborative decision-making and the underlying cognitive processes while describing those processes at different levels of detail, making it difficult to compare research results. The theoretical construct of ́€™macrocognition in teamś€™ was developed to facilitate cognitive research in team collaboration, which will enable a common level of understanding when defining, measuring and discussing the cognitive processes in team collaboration. Macrocognition is defined as both the internalized and externalized mental processes employed by team members in complex, one-of-a-kind, collaborative problem solving. Macrocognition in Teams provides readers with a greater understanding of the macrocognitive processes which support collaborative team activity, showcasing current research, theories, methodologies and tools. It will be of direct relevance to academics, researchers and practitioners interested in group/team interaction, performance, development and training."--Provided by publisher.
- PSYCHOLOGY / General (bisacsh)
- Cognitive Ergonomics
- Ergonomics & Human Factors
- Electronic books. (lcsh)
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.