Mastering mountain bike skills / Brian Lopes, Lee McCormack.
Lopes, Brian, (author.)
McCormack, Lee, 1969- (author.)
- ISBN 978-1-4925-4449-4
- Third edition.
- Publicerad: Champaign, IL : Human Kinetics, 
- Copyright: ©2017
- Engelska xviii, 309 pages
- Choose your weapon -- Become one with your bike -- Control your speed -- Make great power -- Carve every corner -- Ride down almost anything -- Ride up almost anything -- Pump bumps for free speed -- Wheelie, manual, and hop like a boss -- Might as well jump -- Avoid injuries -- Handle every condition -- Flow on any trail -- Race like a champ.
- If you want to ride like a pro, you should learn from a pro! In Mastering Mountain Bike Skills, world-champion racer Brian Lopes and riding coach Lee McCormack share their elite perspectives, real-life race stories, and their own techniques to help riders of all styles and levels build confidence and experience the full exhilaration of the sport. This is the guide for all mountain biking disciplines, including enduro, pump track racing, dual slalom, downhill, cross-country, fatbiking, and 24-hour races. Learn how to select the proper bike and customize it for your unique riding style. Develop a solid skills base so you can execute techniques with more power and precision. Master the essential techniques to help you carve every corner, nail every jump, and conquer every obstacle in your path. Last, but not least, prepare yourself to handle every type of weather and trail condition that the mountain biking world throws at you.
- Mountain biking -- Training. (LCSH)
- Mountainbiking (sao)
- Mountain biking (LCSH)
- GV1056 (LCC)
- 796.63071 (DDC)
- Rbfa (kssb/8)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit