Computational Electromagnetics : Domain Decomposition Methods and Practical Applications / Jin-Fa Lee.
Lee, Jin-Fa, (author.)
Peng, Zhen (författare)
- ISBN 978-1-315-11737-9 (e-book)
- First edition.
- Publicerad: Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 2017.
- Engelska 512 pages
- Relaterad länk:
http://marc.crcnetba... (Table of Contents / Abstracts ) (Distributed by publisher. Purchase or institutional license may be required for access.)
- "Developed for Computational Physicists, Researchers, and Software Developers at the Practical LevelIntegrating in-depth mathematical analysis with real-world engineering practice, Computational Electromagnetics: Domain Decomposition Methods and Practical Applications focuses on domain decomposition methods (DDMs) that adequately deal with the vector wave equation. Dedicated specifically to solving time harmonic Maxwell equations, it covers challenges that are typically hard to address using conventional numerical methods. This book adopts the philosophy throughout, that every residual will either equal identically to zero through restrictions on the trial functions or be tested by test functions by ways of dual-pairing. Explore the Use of DDM to Solve Large-Scale ProblemsThe material focuses on a multi-trace combined field integral equation formulation with multiple traces derived and analyzed for EM scattering from a single homogeneous scatter, and contains numerical examples demonstrating the benefits (accuracy and scalability) of DDM. It provides examples for analyzing and addressing scattering problems that include an electromagnetic wave scattering from a large complex large-scale composite mockup aircraft and an electromagnetic wave scattering from an electrically large inlet structure. Presenting numerous facets of the nonoverlapping domain decomposition methods and their applications, it reveals how these methods can help solve multi-scale time harmonic electromagnetic problems.This book covers:Large finite antenna arrays, metamaterials, antenna systems conformally mounted on large platforms, signal integrity analyses of complex integrated circuits and packaging, and radar echo area computation of complex composite targets applicationsAn alternative approach to formulate the corresponding boundary value problem by incorporating an additional vector variable defined only on the surfaceThe multi-solver domain decomposition method (MS-DDM) which is included in theory and practical engineering applicationsComputational Electromagnetics: Domain Decomposition Methods and Practical Applications covers the applied aspects of domain decomposition methods for computational electromagnetics, and helps to bridge the gap between multi-scale and multi-physics, and the hands-on application of practical engineering."--Provided by publisher.
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Microwaves (bisacsh)
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Mobile & Wireless Communications (bisacsh)
- Digital & Wireless Communication
- Electromagnetics & Microwaves
- Computational Physics
- Electronic books. (lcsh)
Uppgift om bibliotek saknas i LIBRIS
Kontakta ditt bibliotek, eller sök utanför LIBRIS. Se högermenyn.