Novel Wearable Antennas for Communication and Medical Systems / Albert Sabban.
Sabban, Albert (author.)
- ISBN 9781315112800
- First edition.
- Publicerad: London : Taylor and Francis, 2017
- Engelska xxii, 428 pages
- Relaterad länk:
http://marc.crcnetba... (Table of Contents / Abstracts ) (Distributed by publisher. Purchase or institutional license may be required for access.)
- "Wearable antennas are meant to be incorporated as part of clothing or placed close to the body. Wearable antennas can be used in countless communication applications including tracking and navigation, medical applications, imaging and detection, RFID, mobile computing and public safety. The book "Novel Wearable Antennas for Communication and Medical Systems" discusses the challenges and technology to develop compact, efficient, wearable antennas. The book begins by presenting elementary communication, electromagnetics and antenna topics needed for engineers and students that do not have a background in design, principles, and features of antennas, printed antennas, wearable antennas, and compact antennas for communication and medical applications. Throughout the book each chapter also covers sufficient mathematical details, physical details and explanations to enable the reader to follow and understand the topics presented. New topics and design methods in the area of wearable antennas, metamaterial antennas, active printed antennas and fractal antennas for communication and medical systems are presented and discussed throughout the book. The book presents computed and measured results in the vicinity of the human body. The book also covers topics such as RF measurement techniques, measurement setups and design considerations. The antennas developed and analyzed in this book were designed and optimized by using 3D full-wave electromagnetics software. "--Provided by publisher.
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Mobile & Wireless Communications (bisacsh)
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Microwaves (bisacsh)
- Electromagnetics & Microwaves
- Digital & Wireless Communication
- Electronic books. (LCSH)
Titeln finns på 1 bibliotek. Ange som favorit
Kungliga Tekniska högskolan, E-resurser (Tdig)Ange som favorit
Titeln i bibliotekets lokala katalogTillgång för KTH Biblioteket
Öppettider, adress m.m.
Läs hela (Online access for KTHB) (fulltext) (Taylor & Francis eBooks Complete)